Attorney Ruben Montoya founded MONTOYA LAW with the idea that if you hire an attorney you should deal with an attorney. Before MONTOYA LAW attorney Ruben Montoya worked for a highly respected Workers Compensation / Personal Injury firm. During his time as the managing attorney for such firm, he multiplied worker's compensation settlements. Those Workers Compensation claims that would not settle for what the injured worker deserved Mr. Montoya tried and prevailed for his clients. For Example in the Rodas Case. Mr. Montoya refuses to stop fighting for the Rodas family. In a case, he won in trial settings. Defendant appealed the decision and got a favorable outcome by Reconsideration. Mr. Montoya refused to stop fighting and took the case to the CA Court of Appeals, taking it out of the Workers Compensation Appeals Board jurisdiction, in which he received a favorable outcome for his client and the decision was published.
Ruben Montoya has tried many trials with favorable outcomes and settled millions out of court. He understands that injured workers come to him during a very difficult time. Injured workers and their families trust Montoya Law, A.P.C. with their health and financial situation. Montoya Law does not take that trust for granted. At MONTOYA LAW we promise to fight and protect the rights of all our clients.
Due to his work ethic and resilience to never stop fighting for his clients Mr. Montoya is considered one of the best Workers' Compensation attorneys under 40 in the state of CA by The National Trial Lawyers Association. He has been awarded numerous awards including:
National Trial Lawyers 40 under 40. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7. Invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research.
- Top 25 Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association. Members of the Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, and performance in their area of specialty.
- Avvo Rating of Superb. Top Attorney Workers Compensation.
- Member of American Law Society. Home of America's Top Lawyers.
- “Multi-Million Advocates Forum,” One of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. There are over 5000 members throughout the country fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- 2018 TOP 20 SETTLEMENTS IN THE STATE OF CA FOR PERSONAL INJURY.
- “Top 10 Workers' Compensation Attorney”. Reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their practice. Less than .5% of attorneys receive this distinction.
- Published Top 25 Noteworthy Panel Decisions. Rodas vs. WCAB
- "Super Lawyers Rising Star" 2018 - 2021.
- “10 Best Attorneys for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys”
AT MONTOYA LAW WE ARE FIRM BELIEVERS OF QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. WE PLAN, STRATEGIZE AND EXECUTE USING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE A SERVICE FOR A NEW AGE. A NEW LAW FIRM FOR A NEW ERA.