A CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY YOU CAN TRUST
Ruben Montoya is the founder of Montoya Law, a new law firm dedicated to delivering the highest quality legal services. With over countless accolades in the legal field, Ruben is an expert in planning, strategizing, and executing the best legal solutions for his clients. He is passionate about staying ahead of the curve in the ever-changing legal landscape and providing his clients with top-notch legal services.
- “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” 2018.
- “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” 2019.
- “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” 2020.
- “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” 2021.
- “10 Best Attorneys for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys”.
- “The National Trial Lawyers 40-under-40” A membership extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7. Invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as young lawyers under the age of 40.
- “Top 25 Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association,” Members of the Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, and performance in their area of specialty.
- “Multi-Million Advocates Forum,” One of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. There are over 5000 members throughout the country fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- 2018 TOP 20 SETTLEMENTS IN THE STATE OF CA FOR PERSONAL INJURY.
- “Top 10 Workers' Compensation Attorney”. Reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their practice. Less than .5% of attorneys receive this distinction.
- Rodas (Deceased) v. Workers' Compensation Appeals Board: In 2016, in an unpublished decision, Mr. Montoya was successful at the trial level for the Rodas family. The defendant, unhappy with the loss, appealed the decision and obtained a favorable outcome. Mr. Montoya refused to stop fighting for his client and took the case to the California Court of Appeals, where he received a decision in favor of his client.